Pump Assembler/Warehouse Operator
1. Follows daily manufacturing work orders giving special attention to various materials.
2. Verifies that all parts are correct and available to assemble current job.
3. Lifts and carries materials and equipment throughout work areas using appropriate equipment.
4. Uses proper lift methods for using electric hoist.
5. Assembles assigned product parts in accordance with production standards and guidelines.
6. Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards. Reports any problems or discrepancies to management.
7. Unloads shipping trucks as required.
8. Assists shipping area with package procedures as requested.
9. Reports any concerns or discrepancies to management.
10. Maintains tools, gauges, and equipment in clean, orderly and safe manner.
11. Maintains and ensures all machines are functioning according to established work standards.
12. Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
13. Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines. Safety shoes are mandatory.
14. Signs quality control inspection sheet for each completed job.
15.Maintains neat and orderly work areas at all times.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.